The IMTJ Medical Travel Summit takes each year in a different destination. The location for the 2019 Summit will be announced shortly.
The IMTJ Summit is a high-level event aimed at senior decision makers involved in the medical tourism and international patient market. There are many conferences and congresses that have grown up around the industry; most have failed to deliver the content that delegates want and to address the major issues that face the industry.
Over the past 4 years in Athens, Croatia, Madrid and London, we have proved that it’s possible to deliver a medical travel event that delivers GREAT value to delegates, sponsors and exhibitors.
We promise you…
- GREAT speakers. We handpick our speakers. People who have true insight and knowledge AND who can get their message across to a multinational conference audience. Promotional presentations are BANNED!
- GREAT content. We focus on the real issues facing the industry. We deliver content that is of VALUE to those who want to grow their medical tourism business.
- GREAT timing, It’s run by a bunch of Brits. We invented Big Ben. Our sessions don’t overrun. Lunch will take place at lunchtime… not at tea time!
- GREAT company. Plenty of opportunities to network, set up one to one meetings and to participate in the B2B Meetings in the Networking Lounge
- GREAT location. We carefully select the location for each Summit.
Co-located with the IMTJ Summit, is the IMTJ Awards Dinner, and the IMTJ Marketplace, a medical travel exhibition, which runs throughout the event.