On day 2 of the IMTJ Medical Travel Summit 2018, we will be running specialised parallel sessions focusing on a number of specific sectors such dental, dialysis, wellness/thermal and fertility travel.
The Fertility Travel Forum will be chaired by Dimitris Kavakas, an international business development consultant with vast experience in the service sector. He currently runs his own consultancy firm, Redia Ltd, based in London, with which he specifically focuses on the fertility travel sector. His company consults fertility clinics on how to improve international sales and how to best develop international marketing campaigns.
Dimitris’s topic will focus on the lack of certainty around treatment success in fertility, and will explore whether there are ways to offer guarantees and peace of mind to fertility patients. Dimitris will be joined in the forum by five other experts from the fertility sector from Greece, Spain, the UK and Czech Republic.
Fertility Travel Forum Programme
Session one: Branding and Promotion in Fertility Travel
- Origin and destination countries in international fertility travel: recent trends and opportunities
Speaker: Saghar Kasiri | Business Development Manager UK | Institut Marquès | UK
- Why patients should choose your clinic: marketing to international fertility patients
Speaker: Inge Kormelink | Head of International Strategies & Policies | IVF Spain | Spain
- Treatment success is not certain in fertility: Are there ways to offer guarantees and peace of mind to fertility patients?
Speaker: Dimitris Kavakas | Executive Managing Director | Redia | UK
Session two: Patient Care and Facilitation in Fertility Travel
- Best practices in delivering excellent international patient service in fertility tourism
Speaker: Lucie Benešová | Customer Care Director | Brevissimo | Czech Republic
- Legal and ethical issues that restrict or encourage fertility travel: donation, surrogacy, sex selection
Speaker: Dr Harry Hiniadis | Scientific Director | Mitera Maternity Hospital | Greece
- The role of the facilitator in fertility travel: practices, concerns and differences compared to general medical travel facilitation
Speaker: Andrew Coutts | Business Development Manager | Fertility Network UK| UK
Join us in Athens in May to listen, debate and learn about the latest practices in the fertility travel sector.