If you haven’t yet decided whether to enter the IMTJ Awards, and want to understand the potential benefits of winning, hear what some of our previous Award winners had to say on their success:
Malaysia Healthcare Travel Council
- Winner: Health and Medical Tourism Destination of the Year 2015 and 2016
- Highly commended: Medical Travel Agency of the Year 2016
Malaysia member hospitals:
- Winner: International Hospital, Sunway Medical Centre
- Highly Commended: International Hospital, Gleneagles Kuala Lumpur
- Winner: International Dental Clinic, Imperial Dental Specialist Centre
- Winner: International Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, Beverly Wilshire Medical Centre
- Winner: International Fertility Clinic, TMC Fertility Centre
- Highly Commended: Best Quality Initiative, Imperial Dental Specialist Centre
- Winner: Best Marketing Initiative, Gleneagles Kuala Lumpur
- Highly Commended: Excellence in Customer Service, Imperial Dental Specialist Centre
The Malaysia Healthcare Travel Council and its member hospitals in Malaysia are ecstatic for continuously winning several of the International Medical Travel Journal (IMTJ) Awards from 2014 right up to year 2016. Undoubtedly winning the prestigious IMTJ Awards has been an incredibly rewarding experience as it has given a strong testament to Malaysia Healthcare and it has helped strengthen Malaysia as a leading medical tourism destination within this region and globally.
Malaysia was once referred as the “hidden jewel in healthcare travel”. Today, the country has gained extensive recognition from several independent parties worldwide for its healthcare travel offerings. Being conferred with international awards such as the IMTJ had provided us the avenue to further maximise our award receipts and strengthen our industry standing in our quest to position the country as the preferred healthcare travel destination.
Above all, winning the prestigious IMTJ’s “Medical Travel Destination of the Year” Award for 2 consecutive years in a row is indeed a pleasant surprise and it inspires us to consistently improve our quality standards and strive harder to fulfill our promise of delivering top quality healthcare for our patients’ peace of mind. We are thrilled to have won the award overall knowing that we were competing against entries from some of the top medical tourism offering countries worldwide.
Furthermore, being assessed by a panel of expert, well reputed and experienced international independent judges besides being arbitrated against many other top medical tourism offering countries certainly upsurges the level of credibility for the winning country.